Come join us for JAM Fest 2013. Friday night, August 2nd, Reason One will be starting the night out as they take the stage at 5:45. The Adult Coed Kickball tournament starts shortly after at 6:00 p.m. Honeyshot will be taking the stage at 8:15. Saturday we’ll kick the day off with a 5K Run/1 Mile Walk, starting at 9 a.m. We’ll continue the day with a Coed Kickball Tournament (starting at 10:00 a.m.), more lives bands (5 throughout the day and RANDOM MAXX as headliner Saturday night at 8:45), family fun, food, prizes and beverages.
· Run begins at 9 a.m. / Walk begins at 9:30 a.m.
(Registration begins at 5:00 p.m. on Friday night until 9:00 p.m. and begins again on Saturday morning at 8:00 a.m.)
· Cost is $25.00 a person which includes a JAM Fest t-shirt
· Run / walk starts and ends at Brandt Park
· Strollers welcome for Walk
· Coed Teams of 10-12 (must have at least 5 females)
· Double Elimination
· Cost is $125.00 per team which includes team t-shirts
· Kickball Tournament will start at 6:00 p.m. on Friday night
· Cash Prize for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Teams
Go to JoelMarino.com or contact Hillary Marino @ firstname.lastname@example.org